Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ouch!

I missed this yesterday, from El Dude. I was too busy shuttling back and forth in S.C. state, snapping pix of cambas locas. But please do read it, especially if you are from the U.S. I've been getting pretty pissed at the portrayal of the Bolivian conflict in my country's media, and El Dude hits one out of the park with his analyis, basically calling B.S. on this hack.

Don't ever piss on the Dude's carpet, man. It ties the room together.

Also, check out this map he dug up from the Camba Nación. Where the hell is La Paz? What did they do with all the Indians?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hmm, I do believe that the gray portion goes to the Indians - looks like a fair split to me :)

mgrace said...

I did a spit-take when I read your message, Sara. Then I saw your emoticon.
I think I can see you walking next to the man in the armband in the latest video I posted. Is that you? ;)

Sara said...

Quite possibly, if my next move was to punch him in the face...